Spicy Garden Slaw Salad
· Medium size Green Cabbage
· Red and White radishes
· 1 tsp wholegrain mustard
· Juice of 2 limes
· 1 tsp MLJ hot chilli sauce
· 50g olive oil
1. Slice the green cabbage in two and grill it on the BBQ or Oven (grill) for 10-15 min.
2. Meanwhile, slice the radishes thin and reserve
3. In a large salad bowl, whisk together Olive Oil, MLJ chilli sauce, mustard and lime juice. Add salt and Pepper to taste.
4. Shred the grilled green cabbage on a cutting board or in a food processor. Add it to the salad vinaigrette mix with the radishes.
5. Toss the mix, taste and adjust it with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Serve it with grilled fish or meat.