Pan-Fried Tuna and Courgetti
· 4 pieces of Tuna (thick slices)
· 4 medium courgettes
· 4 Tbsp MLJ Red Sauce
· 1 tsp MLJ Hot Chilli Sauce (Optional)
· Juice of 1 Lemon
· 50g olive oil
· Basil Leaves (optional)
1. Using a spiralizer or vegetable peeler, start spiralises the courgette and set aside.
2. On a pan fry, heat up 20g of olive oil. Once ready, sizzle the tuna steak for 8 min each side on high heat. Remove from pan and set aside.
3. Using a wok, heat the remaining oil; add in the MLJ chilli sauce, courgetti, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Toss and cook for 8 min at medium heat.
4. Serve the courgette in a deep dish, top up with the Tuna steak, salt and pepper (to taste) a Tbsp of the MLJ red Sauce. A drizzle of a good finishing olive oil
5. Decorate with a large basil leaf before serving.