Oven-Baked Salmon and Greens
· 4 pieces of Salmon
· 600g purple broccoli
· Juice of 1 Lemon
· 1 slice wholemeal bread
· 1 garlic clove
· Sprig of Thyme
· 30g olive oil
· Wild Garlic flowers for decoration (optional)
1. Turn on the oven at 180C (Fan).
2. In a food processor blend in the bread with thyme, 20g olive oil and garlic till crumble consistency.
3. Pat the fish and put it in a large bowl, with MLJ sauce of your choice, lemon, salt and pepper and rub it well.
4. Put the mixture in an oven dish tray. Sprinkle the bread mix and bake for 15-20 min
5. Meanwhile, steam the greens for 5-10min.
6. Once ready, yet still crunchy, toss the greens in a hot frying pan with the remaining oil, salt and pepper to taste.
7. Decorate with wild garlic flowers (If in season), Serve straight away.