Grilled or BBQ Fish with the Green Sauce
· 4 large fish of your choice (ideally a fatty fish such as mackerel or Salmon)
· 50g olive oil
· MLJ Hot Chilli (Optional)
1. In a small bowl, whisk together Olive Oil, a dollop of MLJ chilli sauce, the MLJ Green Sauce. Salt and Pepper to taste.
2. Pat the fish dry and rub each with the sauce mixture in a tray.
3. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
4. Meanwhile, heat your grill. Once ready, place the fish on the grill. Grill for 6 min, then turn the fish over and grill for another 6 min or until thoroughly cooked.
5. Serve with a side dish of your choice such as bake sweet potatoes; fries; grilled corn or deep fried yellow banana plantain.
Tip: Oven grilled fish is another wholesome alternative.