BBQ Chicken with the Blonde Sauce
· 4 Chicken thighsor a piece of your choice
· 2 Tbsp MLJ Blonde Sauce
· 50g olive oil
· MLJ Hot Chilli (Optional)
1. In a small bowl, whisk together Olive Oil, a dollop of MLJ chilli sauce, the MLJ Blonde Sauce. Salt and Pepper to taste.
2. Pat the chicken thighs dry and rub each with the sauce mixture in a tray.
3. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
4. Meanwhile, heat your grill. Once ready, place the chicken thighs on the grill. Grill for 10-15 min, then turn the chicken over and grill for another 10-15 minutes or until thoroughly cooked.
5. Serve with a side dish of your choice such as baked sweet potatoes; fries; grilled corn
Tip: Oven-grilled chicken is another wholesome alternative.